Thursday 10 March 2016

About me





I’m a man of great passion who loves God, a unique gospel minister, Nigerian–Gospel gifted and versatile singer-songwriter, praise worship leader, actor and poet also a music producer. His stage name "AyTabernacle" Tabernacle means "Temple of God" according to scripture.

Early life

AyTabernacle (Pronounced "AyTabernacle") (Born some years ago into the family of Mr. & Mrs. Olayinka as first child of the family) Born Ayodeji Micheal, "AyTabernacle" was born in Osun State, south-western part of Nigeria to Nigerian parents. We struggled under non-favourable conditions to achieve a quality education, I was very young when I discovered my talent in Nigeria my passion for and my activities towards music then brought me a huge attention from both students and teachers, and this made me an entertainer among my colleague. I started as a chorister in church, and over some years I became the music director, I later joined a music band "Lovely Voices" I lead the band to many innumerable concerts, Praise Concerts and God has been taking charge. We went to studio 2008 when we recorded our first album "No one like God". This album was aired on one radio station in Osun State. I worked side with Onajite, PaulClifLord of action Band, Af-Asia Muzik, Iganana and my great German boss Ludwig from Iganana Group just to mention few. I don't stop singing, even as a producer. Presently, I have completed cooked dishes with alot of ingredient which you can enjoy here http://www.hulkshare.com/aytabernacle I wouldn't have gone this far if not for the grace of God, and you "yes" you!!!

I would like to sincerely thank all also Miesbach Zeitung, Culturvision and more in Bayern, Deutschland. You faithful viewers and users who send messages of good wishes, congratulations and appreciation. It is often difficult for me to answer all the e-mail i received, but I would like you to know that every one of your messages are read and appreciated. In the years since I've received much e-mail, messages thanking me, congratulating me, and wishing me well.

A big thank you for been there for me. I love you all. You blow my mind but remember, in all your doing, PUT YOUR GOD FIRST AND REMAIN LOVELY!

GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY.


Thanks...

http://www.aytabernacle.blogspot.com
E-mail: aytabernacle@yahoo.com
           ayoxee2000@gmail.com


No comments: